Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20 january 2009

I have a friend, Sara, who is totally inspirational to me - she's so healthy! She has a food/workout blog that I love to check to get ideas, and it spurred me deciding to start my own. One thing she does, that I love, is photograph her food. While I'm not sure I can be as dedicated at this as she is, I decided to snap a shot of my dinner tonight (because I thought it was pretty, if food can be pretty). Following is the rest of my day.

Workout
: 1 hour yoga

Food: Kashi Cereal with Skim Milk
1 GrannySmith apple
1 wrap w/ whole wheat flat-out wrap, turkey, 1 slice Provolone, tomato, spinach
1/2 salmon filet, baked w/ "fish sauce" (1/2 tsp. fat-free sour cream, 1/2 tsp. light mayo w/ citrus grill seasoning)
3/4 c. pan-seared sweet potatoes w/ savory seasoning
1/2 c. green beans
1/2 c. "baby tomatoes" (pear tomatoes) from the garden

Snacks: 1 Dannon Lite & Fit w/ 1/4 c. Bare Naked Granola
10 baked chips with 1/2 c. salsa
8 Trader Joe's Honey Whole Wheat pretzles





No comments:

Post a Comment