Tuesday, June 2, 2009

02 June 2009

I was RAVAGING today- so hungry all day. It's as though this baby said, from the depths of my womb, "FEED ME". I am proud, however, that I stuck to healthy foods rather than giving into what really sounded good (read: oreos and milk). I'm trying hard to figure out how to listen to my body and still make good decisions right now. Some days, I'm not hungry much at all, some days (today), I'm starving all day.

exercise: 50 minute brisk walk with Rowan in the stroller and Elias riding his two-wheeled bike!

Breakfast: small bowl of 10-grain cereal with 1/4 c. mixed berries, 1 tsp. agave nectar to sweeten; flaxseed oil, prenatal vitamin

Lunch: 1 talapia filet, grilled with 1 T. fish sauce (1 tsp. light mayo, 1 tsp. fat-free sour cream, citrus grill seasoning); 1/2 artichoke (split with Elias who ate more than me!); 1/3 grilled peach; sliced garden tomatoes


Dinner: a very small bowl of butternut squash ravioli w/ walnuts and mixed veggies in a light creamy sauce (okay. I can't lie. it was Lean Cuisine- my favorite one.); a handful of baked chips and a bunch of homemade salsa- every ingredient besides the lime and the garlic salt came from our garden!! Delish.


Snacks: 2 small pieces lean beef jerkey, 1/8 c. seeds, 5 sugar-free chocolate covered almonds, 1 Dannon lite & fit yogurt with Bare Naked granola, 1 granola bar, protein shake

No comments:

Post a Comment